Why do the ones we wish to impress the most, appreciate us the least – and those we desire the most, always desire someone else?
Why do bad suspicions usually turn out to be true – while high hopes so often do not?
Why do they never change for the better – and the more you try to convince them to – the worse they become?
Why are we most attracted to those most unavailable?
Why are the ones who crave sex and like it the naughtiest – always gay or crazy?
Why does the best sex come after the worst fights – and, do the biggest fights come after the worst sex? If so, shouldn’t that lead back around to the best sex again?
Why do we have to run away before they’ll want us – but if it works and they run after us, we no longer want them?
Why is the brother or sister always hotter than the brother or sister we end up with?
Requires some strokes for anything to happen
You’ll get best results if you prime the canvas
All size brushes can be effective
You can do it sitting or standing
If you don’t wash right after – your equipment gets crusty
It’s nice to do with some music on
Drinking can make it more fun – but harder to finish
- If you’re not ready for children, hopefully she’ll get it on time.
- It may be hard for her to have a good time if he finishes ahead of time.
- If he can go a long time, she might arrive time after time.
- If you’re still having a hard time after two attempts, hopefully third time’s a charm.
- At some point in time, someone’s going to need some down time.
- If you both have it all the time, your relationship may likely stand the test of time.
- If you don’t include your iPhone, some might say you’re behind the times.
- If time stands still, you may be having the time of your life.
… especially Horses and Dogs. I know – not a profound or useful post – just a simple bit of truth.
Life, moving so quickly,
Art seems to have won
This battle for being.
I slipped back in
While trying to engage
Pursuits more rewarding.
The creating owns me
Outside of the ecstasy
it pays off nothing.
The loneliness is crazy
its magnitude absurd
Had to be, maybe.
Fading and alone
I’m getting old
With no family.
Put my face in hands,
Wondering, is there
Still time for anything?